Membership of the Society enables you to
- Receive free copies of the Society's newsletter, Wickerwork, delivered to your door
- Attend our heritage talks at a discounted price
- Join the Society's annual outing
- Attend the Society's Annual General Meeting in April and have your say in what the Society is doing
- Get involved in your local commnity and what is happening in it
Membership cost £8 per annum or life membership is available at £60 per person, or £50 if you are over 60.
If you would like to join the Society please print the attached membership form and send the completed form, with a cheque made payable to The Southwick (Sussex) Society, to the Membership Secretary John Young, 7 The Crescent, Southwick, West Sussex, BN42 4LB.
Membership Form feb 2016.pdf